菲尼薩公司(Finisar Corporation, NASDAQ: FNSR) 系美國納斯達克上市公司，成立于1988年。總部位于美國加州舊金山灣區的硅谷，在美國、中國、馬來西亞、澳大利亞、瑞典等國家設有子公司和研發中心，是光通信器件和子系統領域的全球技術領導者。產品廣泛應用于網絡互聯、存儲、無線及有線電視等領域的高速語音、視頻和數據通信。
Positon: RF Simulation Engineer
1. Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromagnetic field or Microelectronics.
2. Solid background on transmission line theory.
3. Familiar with 3D high frequency simulation tools, such as HFSS and CST.
4. Familiar with circuit simulation tool such as ADS.
5. Familiar with lab measurements using oscilloscope, TDR, VNA and Spectrum Analyzer.
6. Fluent English in speaking and writing.
7. RF, SI or HW intern experience is a plus.
1. Signal integrity modeling and simulation of high speed systems, including chip packages, PCB, ceramic and system interconnects.
2. Cooperate with hardware engineers on high speed optical transceiver circuits design and analysis.
3. Debug and analysis RF related issues encountered in product design.
Positon: Hardware Engineer
1. Masters in electronics, electrical engineering, optical communications, communication system, or a related field.
2. A strong technical education background in high speed circuit or optical communication is desirable.
3. Experience in high speed circuits design and simulation is a plus.
4. Familiar with schematic and PCB layout design and tools is a plus.
5. Self-motivated, strong problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills.
6. Good written and oral communication skills in English.
1. Participate in hardware design of new transceiver products.
2. Solve hardware related technical problems.
3. Support NPI and manufacture team on transceiver problem analysis and solving.
Positon: Hardware engineer
1. Bachelor’s degree is a minimum, Master or above is preferred, in Electrical Engineering, Electro-optics, Physics or Communications.
2. Design & debug ability as a Hardware engineer demonstrated from project experience of graduation project or post-graduate study.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are desired.
4. Must be self-motivated, and a good team player.
1. Primary responsibility is Design and Development of Fiber Optic transceiver modules, primarily 100 Gb/s – 200 Gb/s. This includes hardware analog & digital circuit and PCB design.
2. Take a technical leadership position in a team of engineers from R&D, Product Engineering and NPI to coordinate all technical aspects of the product design including mechanical, electrical, firmware and optical.
3. Help on cost reduction activities on PCB re-spin, new components introduction, yield improvement, test time and process optimization.
Positon: Optical Engineer
1. Bachelor or master degree with optical engineering related background.
2. Good knowledge and experience of optical design for communication system.
3. More than 3 years’ hands-on experience of R&D in optical communication industry.
4. Profound understanding of active components including high speed laser and photodiode are preferred.
5. Self-motivated, team work spirit, Good oral and writing English.
1. Optical system design and verification for parallel transceiver.
2. Optical simulation for mechanical & process tolerance analysis of transceiver.
3. Solve optical system related problems during module manufacturing.
4. Hands-on transceiver optical spec characterization, link budgets design and verification.
Positon: Process Engineer
1. Master degree holder in Physical, Optical or related engineering discipline.
2. Good knowledge of basic physical theory and optical design etc.
3. Good oral and writing English, at least CET-6 English level.
4. Good hand on and strong practical and learning ability, self-motivated and good team player.
5. Willing to oversea travel for globe projects transfer/support.
1. Responsible for advanced assembly manufacture platform development.
2. Responsible for advanced assembly platform roadmap development.
3. Carry out TOSA high volume manufacture platform development and implement.
4. Support new fiber optical assembly package capability adding.
Positon: Mechanical engineer
1. BS or MS degree with optical design related or mechanical design and automation related, or material background.
2. High curiosity in new technologies and new ideas.
3. Good communication skills and self-motivation.
4. Interested in design work, make it into product, verify your ideas and make improvement.
5. Optical design, mechanical design or material design project experience is a strong plus.
6. If optical background, Zemax or other optical design software should be familiar.
1. Lots of company training and team training courses will help you familiar with your job after you are on board, then you’ll be capable of.
2. Design and develop high volume optical transceiver products, try new kinds of lens, fiber assembly design.
3. Work closely with other design groups, support the team by providing appropriate design reviews, committing to development schedules, and meeting project milestones.
4. Release and maintain drawings per established engineering order process.
5. Work with process engineers, production, supply chain and various suppliers to achieve acceptable yields/costs and ensure manufacturability.
Positon: PCB Layout Engineer
Department: PCB Layout
1. BS or higher in electrical engineering related major.
2. Better to know of and use one of PCB design tools like PADS, Allegro etc.
3. Better to have PCB design experiences and know something about PCB manufacturing.
4. Self-motivated, hard-working, capable of completing assignments under the pressure of urgent schedule and high design requirement.
5. Good English communication skill.
1. Responsible for PCB layout designs of RF, high speed analog and/or digital circuit boards using PADS Layout.
2. Work closely with design engineers to ensure that circuit requirements are well defined and incorporated into the board design.
3. Generate Gerber and drill files, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings.
4. Use PCB-aided tools to inspect and verify the designs.
5. Perform PCB design peer reviews per internal checklist.
6. Attach documents to file system after peer review is done.
7. Work in close cooperation with suppliers to make highest-quality products, reply engineering questions suppliers send.
Positon: Firmware Engineer
1. BS or higher in electrical engineering and/or computer science/engineering or related area.
2. Knowledge in embedded systems and hands-on experiences in developing micro-controller firmware.
3. Familiar with the I2C, SPI interface protocols.
4. Experiences in the following areas would be added advantages.
5. Fiber optic transceiver technologies and MSA standard.
6. Knowledge in firmware quality assurance, testing and validation methodology.
7. Board level hardware design knowledge.
8. GUI or application software development.
9. Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills. Proficient in using test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzer etc.
10. Good verbal and written communication skills.
11. Must be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
1. Take part in the design, development, and test of the embedded firmware/software for high performance optical transceivers.
2. Deliver the firmware package per project development schedule and responsible for in-circuit test, PCBA bring-up, and system level debugging.
3. Work with Finisar global firmware/software organization and follow the Finisar processes of firmware/software architecture, development, debugging, optimizing, and validation.
4. Collaborate with functional teams such as marketing, transceiver engineering, product engineering, and customer support to complete the whole process of the product life cycle.
5. Support Finisar Shanghai site new product development and existing product sustaining engineering with micro-processors.
6. Work with teams on other sites worldwide as part of the global software/firmware support.
Positon: Software Engineer
1. MS or higher in automation, mechatronic engineering or computer science/engineering.
2. Knowledge in automation systems and hands-on experiences in developing software.
3. Familiar with the C, VC, C# language.
4. Preferred with experience in motion control, machine vision, data management and DAQ& GPIB application.
5. Preferred with experience in SQL database.
6. Hands-on experience of software system development and implementation.
7. Self-motivated, thorough, and creative to understand new tools & technology.
8. A good team player with good communication & presentation in English.
1. Work with a group of mechanical, electric engineers to develop world-class high-tech automated system.
2. R&D, new product and manufacture automated application system related development and maintenance.
3. System integration between motion, vision, different testing equipment, etc.
4. Process and process automation equipment transfer.
5. Work with vendors or system suppliers for the automation projects, responsible for vendor sourcing and project review. Understand, analyze and resolve complex technical and functional problems.
6. Closely collaborate with Automation team in US for Automated system Co-development.
Positon: Optical Engineer
1. Master degree in Optics, Electro-optics, Physics or Electrical Engineering with strong optics and fiber optic background.
2. Ability to use optical simulation tools such as Zemax/Code V, and to analysis the system tolerance.
3. Knowledge of optical test solutions, and has the ability to do experiments and root cause analysis.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is desired.
5. Must be self-motivated, and good team work spirit.
1. Design and develop new or custom designed OSA products.
2. Analyze customer and marketing technical requirements to meet new and specific customer needs.
3. Work with mechanical, electrical engineers to design the optical system.
4. Work with process engineer to test and verify the new products.
5. Help the vendor to improve their products to make sure its function could achieve all the designed spec.
6. Support the transfer of new designs to manufacturing, and resolve any technical design issues. Interact with the new product introduction group to assist in the introduction to manufacturing of new designs.
Positon: Product Engineer
1. MS or above degree in EE/Engr. Physics or equivalent field.
2. Hands on lab debugging/measuring skills using oscilloscopes, communication analyzers, logic analyzers, etc.
3. Prior programming experiences with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, etc.
4. Must be self-motivated, effective team player able to thrive in a fast-paced engineering environment.
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Experience with optical communication systems a plus.
7. Willingness to travel to Finisar Malaysia and Wuxi periodically.
As part of the R&D team, the successful candidate will work closely with design engineers and NPI PE during product research and development to characterize performance of cutting-edge optical transceiver/transponders and make sure smoothly and effectively transfer from prototype to mass production.
1. Definition of production process flow and test requirement.
2. Work with test engineers to develop test systems that will be used to test the optical transceivers/transponders once released into production.
3. Drive yield improvement and test time reduction at EVT, DVT and MVT phase.
4. Build and Agile release product BOM.
5. Build up necessary systematic procedure for mass production.
6. Interfacing with field application engineering team, understanding customer specific application issues and continuously improving verification testing coverage.
Positon: Test Engineer
1. MS or above degree in EE/Engr. Physics or equivalent field.
2. Experience in engineering test processes (designing and automating, writing test plans and writing test reports).
3. Hands-on lab debugging/measuring skills using oscilloscopes, communication analyzers, logic analyzers, etc.
4. Prior programming experiences with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, etc.
5. Knowledge of Optical Communications Systems and Analog and Digital circuit is a plus.
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must be self-motivated, effective team player able to thrive in a fast-paced engineering environment.
1. This Test Engineer involves various aspects of verification of cutting-edge optical transceiver/transponders and its applications at system level.
2. Identify, define, write and execute test cases for comprehensive and effective module level performance validation. Various operation conditions will be covered such as interface environment, service disruption, etc.
3. Analyze test results, identify root cause, and actively make sound recommendations to resolve issues.
4. Automate test procedures and analysis tools.
5. Interfacing with Product Design, Field Application Engineering, and Quality teams to understanding customer specific application issues and continuously improving verification testing coverage.